1. How do I book a class?
- Visit www.ahswellbeing.co.uk and click on the ‘book now’ button.
- Click ‘Register’, enter your details and click submit. You will only need to do this on your first visit.
- Log in using your user name and password.
- Complete the ‘Getting to Know You’ section.
- Go to the ‘Manage Bookings’ tab to select and book your class, workshop or a one to one class.
- When you select book now, a payment screen will appear for you to make payment.
- Once booked, your booked activities will appear on your ‘Dashboard’.
2. How do I know if it’s a live streamed class?
All classes that are lived streamed with display a green or blue camera next to the class name under location. If the class is not live streamed, the location column will indicate where the class takes place.
3. Where will online classes be streamed
We have our own streaming platform, so when you have booked an online class go to your dashboard, find the class you are attending and click on the blue or green camera icon to join the class. You will be able to join the class 10 mins before the start time. For some classes, workshops and one to one sessions we may occasionally use other streaming platforms such as Zoom or YouTube. In this case we will email you a link to your session at least 30 minutes before it is due to start. Please check which browser you are using and if you are in Safari, change to another browser such as Chrome before joining a class.
4. How do I join an online class?
Once you have booked a class, you can join the session as follows:
- Always make sure you have a safe & suitable space to workout in, any equipment required and a drink of water to hand.
- Log on and go to your dashboard.
- 10 mins before the start of the class, find your booked class on the dashboard and click on the green camera icon to join the instructor in the online stream.
- You will have options to choose your camera, mute yourself and can send chat messages to the instructor. Clicking on the hand icon will let your instructor know that you want their attention.
- Once you join, the instructor will guide you through the session.
- Please note, for some Workshops and One to One Sessions, your instructor will send a link for you to join them via email or push notification at least 10 minutes prior to the class.
If you have any problems connecting, please check which browser you are using and if you are in Safari, change to another browser such as Chrome.
5. Do you offer discounted prices?
We offer a range of pricing options that will save you money. This includes bundles of 3 or 6 credits for classes or you can pay for a monthly membership. Monthly memberships offer the cheapest option and can be cancelled at any time.
Simply click on the ‘Buy Credits’ tab and select your payment plan.
6. What is the difference in package name when purchasing credits?
- Express Classes include classes that are less than one hour
- Flow Well Class includes any 1 hour Pilates or Yoga class
- Be Well Classes include all other classes included in the class timetable, excluding Pilates or Yoga.
You can purchase individual sessions or bundles of 3 or 6 classes. Please note the ‘Valid for’ period and ensure you use them in this time.
7. What are the membership options?
- AHS Be Well Membership entitles you to book one Wellbeing or Express class per week class, excluding Yoga or Pilates Classes.
- AHS Be Well Plus Membership entitles you to book one Wellbeing or Express class each and every day, excluding Yoga or Pilates Classes.
- AHS All Class Membership entitles you to book one class per week, including all classes on the class timetable.
- AHS All Class Plus Membership entitles you to book one class each and every day, including all classes on the class timetable.
Payment will be automatically collected every 4 weeks until you cancel. You can cancel at any time.
8.Can I share my credits?
Yes, family members can sign up for an account and link to your account enabling you to share credits. Go to “credits‘ and click on the ‘family members‘ tab to link your accounts.
9. Can I cancel a booked class?
Yes, you can cancel up to 4 hours before the class, just click cancel on the relevant class in your dashboard. You will automatically receive a credit for the class provided you have cancelled at least 4 hours before the start of the class.
10. Can I cancel my membership?
Yes, you can cancel your membership any time. Once you click to cancel your membership no further fees will be collected and you will be able to use your membership entitlement up until the end of your scheduled end date.
11. Where can I find out more about the classes?
12. Where I can find out more about the instructors?
You can read all about our instructors on our Health & Wellbeing Coaches page.
13. Who do I contact if I need assistance?
If you experience problems with the internet, we suggest you log off and then re-start the computer and log on again. You should also check your internet option. We cannot give a credit if you experience internet difficulties, however if there is a problem at our end we will of course credit your account.
For all other queries please email our Customer Service Team at:
or complete our contact form and we will respond as soon as possible.
You will also find contact details for our Health & Wellbeing Coaches on their profile page.
PLEASE CHECK OUR FULL TERMS & CONDITIONS FOR FURTHER INFORMATION