How to register for your AHS Wellbeing Online account and book a class;
How to manage your account, make a booking, buy credits and cancel a class;
We recommending downloading the AHS Wellbeing App to plan and schedule your Classes, Workshops, and Appointments! Using this mobile App you can view and manage your complete schedule, sign-up for classes, workshops, and appointments, purchase block bookings, memberships, and update your profile. Optimize your time, maximise convenience, and keep up-to-date with your studio’s activities through push-notifications.
If you are unable to view the video’s please follow these instructions;
To book a class, Wellbeing Workshop or One to session follow this simple guide.
- Click on the ‘Register Today‘ button on the AHS Wellbeing website.
4. To book an activity you will need to register. You will only need to do this once. Click the Register button in the top right hand corner.
5. Then complete your details and click submit.
6. Once registered, you will use you email address and password to log onto your account each time you want to make a booking, attend a class or update your payment plan.
7. You will be asked to complete a few details that will help your Wellbeing Coaches ensure your safety and provide you with further information on our terms and conditions.
8. You can now search and book your activities in the Manage Bookings tab.
9. When you click on the Book Now button, you will be promoted to buy credits, details of these are in the buy credits tab and also in the right hand side column on the page. For details of our pricing options, visit our FAQ’s.
10. You can also purchase credits in advance by clicking on the Buy Credits tabs. Memberships, offering discounted rates are available in this section. You can also share your credits with family members.
11. When you have booked a class and wish to attend the online session, go to the AHS Wellbeing website, click book now, log on and go to your dashboard. Find the class you are due to attend and 10 mins before the start of the class, click on the green camera icon. It will open up in the streaming service, where your Wellbeing coach will be waiting to guide you. If you have any problems connecting, please check which browser you are using and if you are in Safari, change to another browser such as Chrome.
Further information can be found in our FAQ’s.
12. Enjoy your session and remember to book for next time!