To book a class, Wellbeing Workshop or One to session follow this simple guide.
- Click on the ‘BOOK NOW‘ button on the AHS Wellbeing website.
2. A new page will open, displaying our timetable and prices.
3. The class timetable will be shown for the current week (classes commence week beginning 15th June 2020). You can change your view by selecting the location, teacher, date or selecting next week. You can also click on the Workshop tab to view our ‘Wellbeing Workshops’ and Appointments tab to view our ‘One to One Sessions’.
4. To book an activity you will need to register. You will only need to do this once. Click the Register button in the top right hand corner.
5. Then complete your details and click submit.
6. Once registered, you will use you email address and password to log onto your account each time you want to make a booking, attend a class or update your payment plan.
7. You will be asked to complete a few details that will help your Wellbeing Coaches ensure your safety and provide you with further information on our terms and conditions.
8. You can now search and book your activities in the Manage Bookings tab.
9. When you click on the Book Now button, you will be promoted to buy credits, details of these are in the buy credits tab and also in the right hand side column on the page. For details of our pricing options, visit our FAQ’s.
10. You can also purchase credits in advance by clicking on the Buy Credits tabs. Memberships, offering discounted rates are available in this section. You can also share your credits with family members.
11. When you have booked a class and wish to attend the online session, go to the AHS Wellbeing website, click book now, log on and go to your dashboard. Find the class you are due to attend and 10 mins before the start of the class, click on the green camera icon. It will open up in the streaming service, where your Wellbeing coach will be waiting to guide you. If you have any problems connecting, please check which browser you are using and if you are in Safari, change to another browser such as Chrome.
Further information can be found in our FAQ’s.
12. Enjoy your session and remember to book for next time!