Our community based falls prevention programme for older adults at risk of falling provides a solution for people unsteady on their feet and wishing to prevent a fall. These highly regarded and popular strength and balance classes are designed by experienced health & fitness professionals, NICE compliant and based on the LLT/ProFane model.
Our highly regarded Wellbalanced programme was featured in The Raising The Bar On Strength & Balance Report produced by The Centre for Better Ageing.
We offer bespoke classes for care homes, community groups and wellbeing services, contact us to discuss how we can help you.
We recommend the following private community based classes, lead by fully qualified and experienced Postural Stability Instructors. To join a class please contact our online self referral form here:
Strong and Steady for Life with Mel
- Monday at 11.30am-12.30pm, online.
- Mondays at 1.45pm-2.45pm, at Chequer Mead, East Grinstead.
- Mondays at 3pm-4pm, at Chequer Mead, East Grinstead.
Stronger Strides with Lucy
- Mondays at 2pm-3pm at The United Reformed Church, South Road, Haywards Heath.
- Tuesdays 12.15-1.15pm at Sidney West, Burgess Hill
- Tuesdays at 1.30pm-2.30pm at Sidney West, Burgess Hill.
- Wednesdays at 1.30pm-2.30pm at St Francis Hall, Hassocks.
- Fridays at 2pm-3pm at The United Reformed Church, South Road, Haywards Heath.
Strength & Balance
- Tuesdays at 1-2pm at The Swanfield Centre with Grant
- Tuesdays at 1.15-2pm at The Steyning Centre with Claire
- Wednesdays at 1.30-2.30pm at The Dolphin Leisure Centre with Claire
- Thursdays at 1.30pm-2.30pm at The Triangle Leisure Centre, Burgess Hill with Sharni
- Thursday at 11am-12.15pm at The Pulborough Village Hall, Pulborough with Hayley
- Mondays at 1pm More Balance Online with Helen.
- Wednesdays 1.30pm Befriended Balance class at the Methodist Church, Cuckfield Road, Hurstpierpoint with Helen.