AHS Wellbeing Online is a not-for-profit community interest company offering a range of Wellbeing services to help communities live better longer.
Our Mission Statement
Enabling communities to enjoy a greater quality of life through inclusive, accessible and sustainable support.
Why work with us?
- We are a CIC – which means our mission is to support communities, not private shareholders
- We work to extremely high-quality standards built on our years of expertise in the industry
- We deliver evidence-based interventions, as we collect, collate and analyse all of the data from our programmes. These reports provide essential feedback for our partners and enable us to continuously develop, enhance and optimise the impact of our programmes. Our data has also contributed to national research and benchmarking tools
- What we do is our primary focus and core service, they are not an add-on as they are for some of our competitors
- As well as our funded programmes, customers can continue to work with us privately once their programme ends
- Our services are inclusive of race, gender, age and ability
- Sustainability is at the core of what we do. We adapt our services and programmes to our ever-changing world, and the evolving needs of our customers
- We are constantly looking at ways to innovate and serve